About Us

Our Mission: At Susan G. Komen Iowa, our mission is to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.

Our Vision: A world without breast cancer.

Susan G. Komen Iowa is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. This includes to providing funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 91 -county, region.

Through events like the Komen Iowa Race for the Cure®, Komen Iowa invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.